Monday, October 3, 2011

Crock Pot Cooking

I am a crock pot junkie.  A complete crock pot junkie.  As in, had 5 crock pots until my husband bought me a new big fancy one under the agreement that I would dispose of at least 3.  I still have 4.  I can't help it.  I'm addicted and  have been for my whole adult life.  I have a 7 quart, a 6 quart, a 4 quart and a 2 quart.  Life is just so much easier if I do not have to cook when I get home and crock pot cooking is so easy.

Even with all of these crock pots I still have two I must have.

This one from Cuisinart looks FABULOUS!  This may seem like nonsense but from the time I leave my house in the morning until I get home it is usually at least 10 hours.  So the additional settings, timers and features are like gold to me.  Only one of my crock pots currently has these features.

The second one I NEED is this...
To be able to have meat cooking in one, potatoes in another and a vegetable in the third.  All in one!  Divine.

At any rate, before I got off track on my crock pot obsession, there was a point here.  I thought I would begin to share a few of my crock pot recipes.  Since this is the main form of cooking in my house I have lots and have tried just about everything from lasagna to whole meals all cooked in one crock pot.  It's amazing what you can do in one of these little things!

No comments:

Post a Comment