Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fried Ravioli

My husband is gone this week for work.  Since he is gone that means easy dinners for the kids and I.

One of these quick and easy meals is Fried Ravioli.  It's really not meant to be a meal but my kids love it so it works for dinner when it's just us. 

This couldn't be more simple.

Frozen Cheese Ravioli
Italian Bread Crumbs
1 Egg
1/4 cup of Milk



Heat about 3 cups of oil for cooking
Defrost Ravioli
Beat egg and milk together
Dip Ravioli in the milk and egg mixture and roll in bread crumbs
Cook the Ravioli in the oil



When the Ravioli is finished sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese and serve with spaghetti or marinara sauce.

1 comment:

  1. This looks amazing. Fry anything and it'll make my day :) I can't wait to make this for my picky girls, I bet they'll actually eat it!

    ReplyDelete