Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Fitness!

In efforts to sick to my 2012 "List" in midst of the chaos that is currently our life... I began to work out a few weeks ago. 

I needed to take baby steps, begin small and set short term goals for myself.  For some reason FOREVER is just way too difficult of a concept for me to wrap my head around.  Instead, I am taking it 30 days at a time.  30 days, you can do anything for 30 days right?  Forever though, that is a whole 'nother deal.

I am happy to say, my first 30 days will officially be over in just 3 days. 

5 days a week I spend 35 min. on my treadmill running and following Cool Running's Couch to 5k program, followed up with either Fluidity or The Firm for another 45 min to an hour. 

So far the scales are not tipping in my favor.  {sigh}  I am however regaining my endurance and am pleased with myself for my accomplishments these past 27 days. 

Time to plan for my next 30 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment